Neil Patel, widely known in the internet marketing world for his “I am Kind of a Big Deal” remark, but he is more importantly known for his entrepreneurship & marketing skills. In a recent blog post on his personal blog QuickSprout, Neil stresses on the importance of the Visual content especially in the form of infographics (Infographics is Information in the form of graphics, especially the ones made to clearly and easily understand things).
The following are some of the important insights found by Neil’s research on the Visual Data as it can be found on the infographics as well.
- Infographics are 40X more likely to be shared on social networks.
- People who follow instructions with a visual element perform 323% better than those without.
- 65% of people are visual learners.
- The average person only reads 20% of the words on a regular web page.
- Infographics are 30 times more likely to be read than anything which is just text.
- Infographics drive 250% more traffic to the site than the ordinary blog posts do.